The Last Task

Hi guys;

Today, I have come to tell you about the last task of the year and to make my comments. Our teacher asked us to interview a character, an important personality, etc. I didn't think about how this was possible but thanks to MagicSchool this was possible. MagicSchool is an AI that makes this possible. I interviewed Jo March. I will share the details in the next blog. Then I wrote a report and used MagicSchool's feedback tool to get feedback. The application pointed out to me the things I needed to improve and the things I had written correctly, and I reorganized my report accordingly. It made me very happy to have the feeling of talking to a character I love very much while doing this task. I'm really sure that Jo March in the book I read will give these answers. It was a good experience for me. But the task we did was multi-stage and made me quite tired. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if it had been less gradual or if our deadline had been a few days later. I will enjoy using this application and will make sure my students use it in the future.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar