A Storytelling Activity


Hi guys,

Today I’m here with a new blog post. I will share an activity that we have been doing for the entire week. I say we because it is a group work. Last week our instructor gave us a storytelling assignment. Me and my two friends paired up to do this homework. This week we met and talked about what to do. And at first we couldn’t find any idea but the more we talked the more we found new ideas. Then suddenly we thought about old stories and got inspired by them. We drafted the story,  named our characters and started writing dialogues. After all this was done, we started to draw our story using the pixton application.We carefully drew and finished each scene, this made us a little tired, but everything turned out the way we wanted. Then we voiced our dialogues, which was also quite difficult, but we liked this part of the editing part the most and had fun. I voiced the character Ashley.This assignment gave me a new perspective and strengthened my relationship with my friends. It was much more fun and easier to do something together. I will definitely be sure to give this homework to my students when I teach.

Here is the our video. You can click and go there. Please leave nice comments 🩷

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar