A Film Review Task

 Mr. Nobody 

Hi guys, today I am here with another blog post. This week our instructor has given a film review task. We need to watch a movie and prepare a film review. Me, Ä°rem and bahar (I will be sharing their blog accounts at the end of the post) decided to watch Mr. Nobody. After watching the film we distributed the tasks and opened a google docs document and wrote our comments on it. Actually it was a fun activity to do. We talked and shared our opinions. And when everyone was ready we started to write about it. There was a little confusion about who was writing first but then we did it in an order. For example, I was responsible for the first paragraph which includes the introduction. And we collaboratively wrote our general thoughts and comments. There was another group that commented on our film review. I will be sharing screenshots for that too. I think it is a good experience for us. And in my career I can use google docs for some tasks. Here are the screenshots for our task. 






Here are my friend’s blogs





Please leave nice comments on their blogs🩷









Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar