Podcast

Hi guys!

How are you? What have you been doing? Today I am here to introduce a new thing.  I have recorded a podcast and this is the first time I have recorded a podcast. I really like to listen to podcasts. When I go to university or go for a walk I listen to podcasts. I have always wanted to record one, but I didn’t have a chance to do so. And guess what? Our instructor wanted us to record one. At first, I thought it would be easy but when I started to think it was hard. I think the hardest part was to find an idea. But after three or four days, I came up with an idea. If you are wondering, I will be sharing at the end of my blog. Then I started to record but I failed many times. Sometimes my pronunciation and sometimes my voice caused a problem. This is actually one of the hardest parts. But finally I did. I have used my phone’s voice recorder and then I have saved it to the Podomatic. Podomatic is an application that you can use for recording your podcasts and you can make corrections on your podcasts. I can recommend this to you. If you want to try new things you can absolutely record podcasts. You can share it with your friends and even you can try it with youth friends! I think it would be a fun activity to do :)


Here is the my podcast. Please click on the ‘podcast’ Hope u like it!


podcast


With all my love and more!


Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar