Infographic :)

CREATING A SAFER  ONLINE WORLD 

For my recent assignment, I was tasked with creating an infographic to shed light on an important societal issue. After considering various topics, I felt drawn to the pressing issue of cyberbullying. The digital realm has become an integral part of our lives, and unfortunately, it's also a breeding ground for harmful behaviors like cyberbullying. I chose this topic because I realized that cyberbullying is increasing day by day and affecting people's lives

I used the Canva application for my project. I chose a scheme from there and shaped it according to my own position and wishes, with many changes. I must admit that I had some difficulty as it was my first time dealing with such an assignment and application. However, I enjoyed it as I progressed with my homework and saw that I could do it. The interface of the application was quite simple.

As an elt student, I will be sure to use this assignment in my own classroom in the future. It is undoubtedly a fact that, in addition to contributing to creativity and thinking skills, it will also contribute to grammar rules and vocabulary.

Here is my Infograph: please click on the infograph 

infograph 

Hope u like it💓









Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar